₨ 35000 - 55000
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Project Coordinator to join our fast-growing team at Data Nomad. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Understand project requirements and map them to a formal requirement document.
- Structure the requirements, guidelines, challenges, and solutions and update them in a formal document.
- Manage the project flow.
- Track progress & communicate with Seniors to keep them updated on progress, challenges and solutions.
- Clarify any challenges/issues with regards to the delivery of tasks on a day to day basis with the help of technical/business analyst(s).
- Verify & deliver projects as per project specification.
- Understand new requirements and map it to an existing functionality.
- Track support activities (change requests and bugs) for apps/sites etc.
- Ensure timely execution and delivery of tasks.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and project scheduling techniques.
Requirement and Skills:
- Ability to work quickly but with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and good interpersonal skills. punctual and organized.
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Familiarity with Google (Gmail, Docs, Sites, Groups) is a strong preference
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Access, and/or Visio
- Strong analytical and organizational expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable to change; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work well with others in a team and taking initiative as an individual
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Can send us professional Introductory Video of themselves that includes: Brief Self Introduction, Skills and interests (short video of 1min)
Please Note: only selected candidates from the introductory video will be called for the initial interview. View Less